Fauci was working for this complete, nimrodian buffoon of a clown-ass president who cared more about his precious makeup being smudged by a mask then about the people of this country dying. Pedo wants/needs to shift the blame for his own GINORMOUS failures. He’s out for revenge and his renfieldian handmaidens are all “yes Master, we’ll destroy your enemy for you!”
Reality? Facts? Phhhhht! Immaterial!
FYI, Fauci didn’t create SARS-CoV-2. He didn’t order it up from some lab in China and he’s NOT responsible for the higher death rates amongst Republicans after the vaccine came out. Trump did that. He killed his own people.
MAGAts, the right-wing, the GOP, they’re just NOT good at accepting reality or taking responsibility for their own actions.
Anyway, the Fauci witch hunt has ignited a few good Threads. One, last night, was truly inspired. Here are some excerpts:
Like many, I got the Covid shot at Dr Fauci’s urging. At first it was fine - my arm was sore but no big deal. The following day was when it finally happened - I turned into a Japanese River Otter for several hours. The situation thankfully reversed itself but I did not emerge unscathed - my skin hisses and smokes when near holy relics and I can generate codes for Windows 95 at will. Ten days after receiving the shot…I died. I am here, 5 years later, still dead. Thanks a lot, Dr Fauci.
~ ahistoryofghostsmusic AKA Dan Reifsnyder
All I got was a sticker.
~ catspolitics
I got my vaccine and the boosters and now I’m SIX YEARS OLDER!
~ selizk
I’m pretty sure all who followed vaccine protocol died in June of this year. So this must be the zombie apocalypse.
~ singin_thru_life_913
To which docdooksie replied:
I’ve been a Zombie since June. It’s not so bad, no one bothers me when I go grocery shopping and the butcher keeps me in brains. And men Zombies… no need for testosterone shots … nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
I’ve gotten the shot every year since 2020 and each time I’ve gotten one degree closer to Kevin Bacon. We’re basically married now.
~ petro6866
I got a nifty prehensile tail that gives added range to the 5g transmitter that was in the second shot.
~ chris.higgins.fairview
If you remain a transmogrified, deceased aquatic creature for more than 30 days, you may be entitled to compensation.
~ todd.south
***THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR LEGAL SERVICES***
I’m so disappointed. I got my Covid shot and all the boosters but never got the added benefits I was told I would get! I expected 5G, telekinesis, being magnetic, weird growths, death. I got nothin.
~ julieann.718This also happened to me. I got the shot and immediately became a Japanese River Otter for approximately 13 hours. After that, I woke up inside a huge bowl of soup at a tavern in the mid 1800s. I lost my pants in that soup, and my legs had a rash. I went to sleep on a noodle, and when I woke up I was back in my regular life and everything was normal except that I swear profusely in Arabic. Dr Fauci is responsible for this.
~ heatherschiederillustrates_
After the first series of 2 Covid shots, my gender changed against my will. I was a 6’5”, 260 pound man, now I’m a 5’2” 130 pound woman. I can’t even grow a decent beard.
~ friendostradick
I took the Fauci shot and it immediately turned me into a worm. Fortunately, my husband was there to scoop me up and prove to me that he would, in fact, love me even if I was a worm. He kissed my wormy head (or was it my bum? I’ll never tell) and at true love’s kiss the Fauci curse was broken and I transformed back into a real human woman.
~ juliaswriter
Poster dead_duck_2 replied with “same,” kindly validating her experience.
For approximately four hours I could hear the thoughts of squirrels. It wasn’t useful. They were almost entirely about acorns, personal grudges, and what they described as “the coming of the Great Blue Jay.” Then, at precisely 2:17 the following afternoon, I became legally recognized by three different geese as one of their own. One of them kept trying to explain local goose politics, but I don’t speak enough Honk to follow parliamentary procedure. But no lasers. Thanks, Obama.
~ ellenhar1
Lucky. All I got was Vista and a few minutes as a gerbil.
~ baronessgg

No comments:
Post a Comment