It’s Monday and I’m not entirely sure I’m ready to face the week. I know, who is?
Got some, possibly, maybe/hopefully just annoying news about one of the endless medical tests I’m subjected to on the regular. Now I need to contact my new PCP and see what he has to say. I’m not yet convinced the young medic is up to the Level 10 jigsaw puzzle of diagnostics that I present – we'll see. It appears that, at the least, I’ll need to have a full colonoscopy done. WHAT FUN!
💩 groan 💩
Meantime, my foot’s improving. This means it’s easier for me to walk (gee duh, no kidding?) and exercise. That leads to an improvement in my crap mood. We can say so long to Miss Forever CrankyPants! YEA! I asked my podiatrist if it’s normal that it’s taking so damn long to heal. Dr. Hartigan, who is, perhaps, even older than me (HOW is that even possible?!) responded, “well, we’re not 22 anymore.” Gee rilly? //sigh//
I asked if he had any tricks up his sleeve to fix that.
No, he does not. How about some Star Trek dermal regenerators, focused ultrasound devices, and tricorder action, hmmmm? Nope, sorry. Damn.
I firmly believe a banana nut muffin would make me feel ALLLLLL better right now. It would give me back my energy and lust for life. Yeah, me and Iggy Pop!
Cause I've a lust for life
I got a lust for life
Got a lust for life
Oh, a lust for life
Oh, a lust for life
A lust for life
I got a lust for life
A lotta lust for life


No comments:
Post a Comment