Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2026

The Fall

How’m I doin’?

Good fuckin’ question.

I fell out of bed this morning at the 4 AM. HOW in the little baby Bast’s name did that happen?! Beats the ever lovin' chocolate dipped cannolis outta me. 

Possibly:

My shuttlecraft hit an asteroid and I tipped out? NB: asteroid’s are not soft. Landing on them is significantly less than cushy.

I was running down the steps of my cousin Della’s Berlin apartment and tripped? Unfortunately, I also ran out of the building right after my shower — my hair was still wet and I’d forgotten to put a shirt on. MONDO embarrassment. Ich könnte im Boden versinken!!!

Beset by clouds of winged monkeys, who were distraught over Margaret Hamilton’s death, I was knocked off course as I tried to roll over in my sleep. Naturally, I fell to the ground.

I was sliding down the side of a mountain and woke up on the floor by my bed?

Have I mentioned that I dream rather vividly? It's true.

Luckily my quilt was wrapped around me and my fall was cushioned. Also, Ten happened to to be awake. He helped me struggle to my feet and got back into the crib. 

Christ almighty, this getting old and infirm business is just one bit of decrepitude and degradation after another. I wonder when I’ll get used to this constant loss of dignity.

While I’m here trying to adjust and rebuild my go-get-em, rise-and-shine, Tubthumping attitude, here, have some lovely pics, memes, comix, and randomness.

Yur welcome.
Gemma Correll

No comments:

Post a Comment