Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday in Cat Heaven

Our visitor cats, Rocco, Greta and Gaston, have put a song in my head this morning. It's Shawn Colvin's Shotgun Down the Avalanche.
I'm riding shotgun down the avalanche
Tumbling and falling down the avalanche

So be quiet tonight be sure to
Step lightly
On this mountain of new fallen snow
 A haunting tune.

Randomly, I believe Gaston has become spoiled. This morning I set out a dish of Tuna and Mackerel Fancy Feast (flaked) for brekkie. He looked up at me and said 'You're kidding me? You know I hate mackerel!,' and ponced off.

Rotten cat...wonder if he likes chicken...

Meanwhile, Coco sits on her throne of grocery bags, waiting for me to toss her Super Balls in just the right way.
'Nah, ya put too much English on that one. Try it again. S'OK kid, you'll get it.'
Our princess is very supportive and encouraging in her efforts to make us better pitchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment