Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Monday


Here are some scenes from Sunday. The day started in heavy, gorgeous mist. I probably spent as much time off the trike as on -- just so many grand, magical views to capture.

I made a new friend too. Mind you, the sitch seemed a bit dodgy (doggy? sorry) at first.
I'm on a recumbent trike so this Giant Great Dane (a specific sub-breed don'cha know) was towering over me even as he stood on the ground next to me. It occurred to me,' I might be in trouble here.'  At first, the good boy seemed a wee bit fierce but then he went into slobbery greeting mode. You've just not lived until you've had a huge beast of a dog standing over you, wielding a tongue bigger than a beach towel.

I'm laughing and, mebbe, shrieking 'NO licking, no licking!' as his owner comes out on the porch. He was certainly concerned and called to the dog but then saw that we were having fun.

Later the mist burned off for a brilliant Cerulean skied afternoon. Jen and I motored down to Nantasket for lunch at the Red Parrot and a notional beach walk. Why did our ramble plans burn off with the mist?

CARS!!! and one sweet little Harley. I got all distracted...and shit.
Cherry Red Chevy -- what year is this? '58?




cool paint job. I think Bix, my awesome Smart Car could use some creative paint

 

No comments:

Post a Comment