Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Miles To Go

clearly this Rubine Red shrub is harboring Pari, Adhene and Pixies -- right?
After a wonderful escape it's always a struggle to get back into the groove. Is it the same for you?

What's this 'you've got to get up and go to work' stuff mean? Can you sign that for me?

While my brain attempts to rise to the day's challenge, here, have some pics and a few fab words from a great Vermonter, Robert Frost:
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
I'm not confused. I'm just well mixed.”









No comments:

Post a Comment