Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Return to Turtle's Treasures

One of the things that I just can't miss when I go out to visit Jenny in Phoenix is Turtle's Treasures. This is a consignment shop/auction house/tree seller/purveyor of the MOST awesome tie dye duds and more.

Yes, those are my fabulous new jammies at right. (squeeeeeeeee! I love them!)

The prices at Turtles Treasures are so mega reasonable that I'm always this close to indulging and having my finds shipped home. Sadly, perhaps fortunately, freight charges are prohibitive. That glorious divan, at left, would set me back mas cheddar -- around 600 smackers or so -- JUST for the shipping!

I've been on the hunt for a mission style coffee table -- really any cool style would be great though. I suppose, seeing as I couldn't stow it in my backpack for the flight home, I'm relieved that I didn't find one there.

(more pics from earlier Turtle's Treasures collections here)
2133 E. Indian School Road 
Phoenix, AZ 85016 
(602) 374-8317
http://www.turtles-treasures.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment