Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cat Fuss Fever

Gaston AKA Loud Boy
Fuss, fuss, fuss, fuss, worry, fuss, fuss, fuss, fuss.

Is Rocco just putting on weight, getting himself an old, lazy man, beer belly OR is that a giant tumor!!!? I wonder if vets make house calls since, sure as Tea Partiers are fear and hate filled, easily manipulated, slow brained tools, there’s NO way I’ll get our formally fierce schmooze beast into a carrier. Also too, the trauma of it all might very well be the straw that breaks his tenuous hold on relative unferalness.

Will our sweet Coco ever stop hissing at Rocco when they find themselves in the same room and is she going to need to sleep on my belly for the rest of our all-too-short lives? Yes, I could shift her off my stomach so’s I might sleep on my side (preferred position, thanks) BUT she seems so calm, secure and happy. I just hate to discomfit her especially since she’s still, ever so slowly, adjusting to this sharing (her house and humans) thing.
Gus

Did Gaston run away from his theoretical new home, just one block over from us. Is he back because Fancy Feast Tuna Florentine trumps a warm winter home every damn day of the week? And yes, the winter refuges are set up on the porch for him and anyone else who needs  shelter from the storms.

 Will he ever NOT yowl at poor Gus? Probably only after Gus is living inside with Jen, Oni, Thelma and Skitter.

When is that going to happen? Soon, soon! Meantime, I'll see if I can get a vet to come over for a not too outrageously unaffordable price.

Fuss, fuss, fuss, fuss, worry, fuss, fuss, fuss, fuss.

2 comments:

  1. Swell Kelly, keepin' the club cool for Coco th' Cat

    More cats named Coco than just about any other name. I do know one small black dog named Coco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We named her (actually TAB did) for Coco Chanel since she, the cat, is all smooth, svelte and stylish Or so she seemed at first anyway.

      Delete