Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2014

Red Rocks Friday


Yes, yezzz I know — different Red Rocks but still, these tunes came to mind as we walked around and motored by these astounding formations. 

Sunday Bloody Sunday
Yeah

I can't believe the news today
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away
How long
How long must we sing this song
How long, how long
Cause tonight, we can be as one
Tonight

 New Year's Day
Under a blood red sky
A crowd has gathered in black and white
Arms entwined, the chosen few
The newspapers says, says
Say it's true it's true...
And we can break through
Though torn in two
We can be one

I...I will begin again
I...I will begin again

I Will Follow
I was on the inside
When they pulled the four walls down
I was looking through the window
I was lost, I am found

Walkaway, walkaway

Two Hearts Beat As One
I don't know
I don't know which side I'm on
I don't know my right from left
Or my right from wrong
They say I'm a fool
They say I'm nothing
But if I'm a fool for you
Yeah, that's something

Two hearts beat as one
Two hearts beat as one
Two hearts

I can't stop to dance
Maybe this is my last chance
Sing it, I can't stop to dance
Maybe this is my last chance

No comments:

Post a Comment