Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Caturday

'Are you here to pat me or give me treats? I can be flexible about this.'
I’ve had this song in my head for a couple days now. How’d it get there? Beats the fuck outta me but I’m happy it’s there.

Oh, another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
I've got some money 'cause I just got paid
Now how I wish I had someone to talk to
I'm in an awful way

Another fella told me he had a sister who looked just fine
Instead of bein' my deliverance
She had a strange resemblance
To a cat named Frankenstein


Skitter with her atomically creepy laser green stare

All the Valhalla cats, Thelma, Skitter, Coco and Rocco, are shifting into winter mode. That is, Skitter and Thelma have declared peace and are napping together in the sun on Jen and Oni's front porch. Coco hunkers down in our dresser that holds coats, sweaters, scarves and such. Rocco? When he’s not snuggling with me in bed, he can be found on our linens shelf in the closet or curled up on the blanket strewn chair in front of the window. He’s gotta keep watch on for marauding blue jays don’cha know.

Jen and Oni are away today so I’m on tap for Thelma and Skitter spoiling. *ahem* I mean ‘feeding.’ You know what this means don’t you? Yes. Fancy Feast all around! And treats! This time, Jen’s even given me permission. Rather, she acknowledged that I’m gonna do this anyway.

PAR-TAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment