Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2016

Looking on the Bright Side-ish

Is it too early for plonk?
Sometimes the best course of action when meeting rat-bastardly, spew laden, nasty-ass news is to eat the damn cuppycake…for breakfast. So I did.

What’s the news? Eh, you know – Prince died.

I wasn’t a big fan by any means BUT he had a few tunes of which I was wickedly fond. Kiss for one. In any case, his death really hit me in no small part because we’re the same age. He was just two months older than me! An autopsy’s gonna be done though killer flu rumors are wafting about.  That the flu could, possibly, have taken down someone who was, most likely, way healthier than I, makes me feel so much more delicately human. NOT thrilled about this, I tells ya!

I think I need another cupcake. Stat!

And cats. Of course. Below is a shot of Jen plaguing poor morose Thelma, who's desperately missing her human, the still vacationing Oni.

It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
~ Woody Allen

Dying is a very dull, dreary affair. And my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it.
~ Somerset Maugham

Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
~ George Bernard Shaw

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life  – Monty Python

No comments:

Post a Comment