Weird. Weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird and even more of that weird shit.
More weirdness – all this empty time I have now that I’m not taking care of my handsome man.
- We don’t head into MGH a couple of times a week for doc visits, tests or chemo-ification.
- I’m not making his breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack and then nagging him to eat, EAT.
- I don’t need to keep track of his many ‘scripts, fill the days of the week pill box, dispense and make sure he’s actually taken his AM and then PM doses.
- No more weekly pharmacy runs.
- No more daily trips to the grocery for his cookies and the morning fishwrap.
- There’re very few dishes and clothes to wash now.
TAB stepped off Planet Earth 23 days ago and this still feels truly bizarre and utterly surreal. I don't like it. Too strange. I want TAB back now, tx.
People are Strange – The Doors