Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday morning...AGAIN?!

Didn’t we just have one of these…like….last week?

Last night was the big, BIG 60 Minutes interview with Stormy Daniels.

A couple tidbits:

After she spanked him (for being a narcissistic fool) he sez to her:
"Wow, you-- you are special. You remind me of my daughter.” (source)
Ewwwwww!

He’s terrified of sharks. I imagine, on meeting, they wouldn’t like him either.

And then, a few years after the fact, in 2011:
And a guy walked up on me and said to me, “Leave Trump alone. Forget the story.” And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, “That’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.” And then he was gone. (source)
?!!!!!!! Like straight out of a low-budget mob movie. Still, I don’t doubt this went down – not for a second. Bullies aren't known for creativity or inventive wordsmithing PLUS, 45 clearly admires Putin's effectiveness at silencing his critics.

One of my fave mugs (by Lori Watts)
The whole biz is way more complicated and skeevy than Cheeto Thug having an affair while his sainted wife is at home with their new baby. There are the physical and financial threats, the illegal campaign contributions, the colossal, strong-arming intimidation and this may well lead back to Spank Boy’s little (HUGE) Russia/treason probs too.

In other, better, news – the March for Our Lives was blindingly inspiring . I can’t wait to see what Emma Gonzalez, David Hogg and 11-year old Naomi Wadler do next.

Imagine being the parent of a child so strong, so smart, motivated, gifted and important to so many. Of Emma, Gonzalez’s mother says:
"It's like she built herself a pair of wings out of balsa wood and duct tape and jumped off a building, and we're just like running along beneath her with a net, which she doesn't want or think that she needs.”
I'd be 24/7 freakin' and so spectacularly proud.

So much utter filth came up when I Googled David Hogg. From right-wing douche-doll Tucker Carlson to the vile and disgusting National Review to the Republican Party's propaganda station – they're all piling on this wise, inspired, incredible kid. Why? Because him and his friends are pointing out that the lying-ass emperor and all his criminal buddies got no clothes on.

That's why.
 
Re: Wadler, Steve M. of No More Mister Nice Blog tweets that he’s “Disappointed that I probably won't live long enough to vote for Naomi Wadler for president.”

Yeah – what Steve said.

Happy Monday?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you! I'm making mugs today & trying to drag my ass out of the tendrils of a bit of late-season depression. The March was super inspiring! These kids, they amaze me. I'm so proud my heart hurts, and I fear for them, too; they are pissing off a lot of angry people with guns! And, a world of hateful people are targeting them for online abuse. I just hope they are surrounded by loving support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm worried about them too. The "right" becomes more unhinged every day. November's election and the Trump crime family's arrests can't come soon enough.

      Also too, I CAN'T wait to see the new mugs! :-)

      Delete
  2. These young American's ARE inspiring!
    I have a theory about the attacks by the right on David Hogg. He "looks" like and sounds like what they'd want in a spokesperson. They consider him a traitor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, think you're right. They don't expect "better" from a chick but a dude...maaaan!

      Delete