Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2018

The Good, the Bad and the Homeward Bound

Good News – Jen and Oni will be home in just ONE skinny hour! YEA!

Sure, they’ll be exhausted and need serious nappage but I’ll be at Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary anyway (yes, AGAIN – my home away from home). This morning is my monthly mouth physical therapy (done in hopes of regaining a functional embouchure). By the time I get home, they’ll be awake and we’ll be a happy trio once more.

YEA!

Oh but, bad news, they’ll be busy assessing and repairing damage from that flood I brought down on their home. Mega MOOF! I got all the rugs dried out and back down. Fans have been whirling all week, hopefully speeding the exsiccation of the kitchen and dining room floors (or, if you will, the basement ceiling and of course this song is now in my head . THANK YOU Universe!)
There's been some hard feelings here
About some words that were said
There's been some hard feelings here
And what is more
There's been a bloody purple nose
And some bloody purple clothes
That were messing up the lobby floor
It's just apartment house rules
So all you 'partment fools
Remember: one man's ceiling
Is another man's floor
~ Paul Simon
Gotta go feed cats, shower and zoom off to MEEI. Here are some more pics from Jen’s Colorado vaca. ENVY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment