Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Fresh Outta

Words. Me.

I’m fresh out of ‘em. More or less. Yes, it’s really true! I expect I'll get over this in short order. Prolly just a 24 hour affliction.

In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
~ Henry David Thoreau

He said “intercourse” – snicker, snicker. snicker. WHAT? Not that kind of intercourse?

Oh. Never mind.

Here, have some interesting and/or fun stuff I’ve been looking at. Also, more Nantasket pics.

Yur welcome.

The MAGAt/Nazi couple mentioned in this article should shell out the dough for bodyguards OR stop with the insane bullshit.
They got off lucky. I wonder if they own guns - hope the authorities are looking into them.
Obvs they’re radically unstable – a tragedy waiting to be enacted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment