Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Moochie

 It's just another manic Monday only…gosh…it’s Wednesday already. I’m still buried under a mountain of work BUT at least I don’t have to go into Doctor Central today too.  (though at least I got to see some pretty while outta the house!)

One wee observation before I jump back into InDesignville:

Anthony Scaramucci  has resurfaced which tells me a couple things:
  1. The papers, mags and intertoobz are getting bored with same old whiney refried troll excrement which is Preznint Shit for Brains specialty. They need someone fresh – NOT a one trick pony. Who wants to read or watch someone sing one small collection of notes every day and perform them so egregiously at that. Unlike Trumplestilskin who has Russia to support him, these media worker bees have bills to pay and the big orange spoiled toddler’s not moving product off the shelves anymore. He’s SO last week!
  2. There are second acts for everyone. Even for folks who publicly (on teevee and everything!) talk shit about their co-workers (who, doubtless, deserved those slams) and who swears even more than me (I know – UNpossible).
The "mooch" had this, amongst other things, to say in a Vanity Fair article:
He (Trump) may not have early-stage dementia, but he definitely has early-stage fascism…
Yup. My only quibble with this is that, if not for Nancy and the House, we’d be much farther down the road to fascist hell. Some of us are already there.

I don’t think Preznint Grifter McLie-Machine’s any more demented than he’s ever been. It’s just that, with the Republi/Facist party backing his saggy, couldn't-tell-the-truth-on-a-bet ass, he’s on center stage 24/7 – we’re all getting to know what a dangerous, startlingly incompetent boob he is.

Not all of us will survive the Republican’s obscene hubris. They unleashed this weapon-of-war grade stupid shitheel on us – they should be held resonsible for it ALL

OK, it's back to the design salt mines for me.