Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2019

Whoosh!

The view from my desk.
No ocean just the house next door.
I haz a sad.
It’s the busy season for us ink soaked, designer-type wretches. What IS it about autumn that inspires mondo need to apply ink to paper, poster board, pens, coffee mugs and other promotional items?

I’m thoroughly buried under a mountain of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop projects and may not come up for air until evening. Eh, could be worse – I could be the presidential diaper changer and butt wiper. I believe Mulvaney already has that gig sewed up. For now, until Preznint Fat Ass von Stupid decides the poor schmo hasn't polished up his turds pretty enough.

So, just to hold you over until I’m back with more blathering…here – have some snaps!

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.
  ~ Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt 

Coco keeps trying to get me up off my ass to play. Sorry kitten, not today.
Looka here Donna, these mousies ain't gonna catch themselves. How's 'bout giving me hand here!