Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2020

The Plus Side

…of having too much work on my plate is that I haven’t been reading the news. I’m NOT afraid that I’m missing anything. I already know that:
  1. Our pResident is a vastly insecure, spectacularly stupid and ridiculously hate-filled bully. He’s a money-grubbing, tiny doll-brained piece of runny cockroach shit. And that’s on a good day.
  2. Everyone’s attacking Bernie and Bernie, his team and Bros are skankily attacking everyone  – essentially playing the Trump bullyboy game. Lovely. A great way to get the Tangerine Puke Pool reelected.
  3. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia. Oh wait, I mean the U.S. is at war in Iraq and Afghanistan. The U.S. has always been at war in Iraq and Afghanistan. As far as I’m aware, the Unstable Ungenius has not tried another one of his Wag the Dog/my-dick-isn’t-as-small-and-misshapen as-everyone-sez move….this week. Someone would tell me if he had...right?
  4. The planet’s still spinning but at a significantly warmer, life endangering rate. 
  5. Drama Queen Ghouliani continues his descent into batshit wackaloonism 
  6. The REALLY-Needs-to-be-Impeached AG, William I-Am-Not-A-Crook Barr, has been floating an attempt to have a post-45 career OR he’s just trying to make his behavior LOOK more legal-ish and palatable – less I’m-totes-on-board-with-and-assslicking-an-obvs-skeevy-criminal. Bill baby, I only mention it but NO one is buying your latest shtick.
Meanwhile, I’ve hit something of a snag in my recovery. I’m coming off the steroids which have kept me afloat over the last 2.5 months and my body’s NOT happy about this. I was at Doc Barker’s office about this yesterday and will be again this afternoon. Dunno what’s gonna happen but something NEEDS to. The tremors are getting nasty again and I’m just-hatched-kitten weak…AGAIN. Not cool, I tell ya.

In happy news – my beautiful Nurse Coco is still a beautiful, comforting nurse and Ten continues to be an incredible wonder, and si, dunno how I’d get through all this health crapoli without him.

Being overwhelmed with work – it also means I’m not focusing on my ratfucked health or sobbing into my Skittles 24/7. It’s a good, if sometimes annoying, distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment