Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Sixth

Today is the sixth anniversary of the day Ten and I left Bend, Oregon in his truck packed with all his belongings.

We drove through gorgeous Montana; spent nine years driving though the state more boring than unseasoned mashed potatoes—yes, that's South Dakota; then Minnesota, Illinois, Pennsylvania and more until we finally hit Massachusetts. 

We moved him from the West Coast to the East Coast where we don't pronounce "r"s at the end of words, the liquor store is referred to as the "packy," Republi/Fascists are scarce and, most importantly, it's where my neuro pit crew resides.

Happy Anniversary to us! I think this calls for cake AND ice cream.


4 comments:

  1. Nine years? I didn't know South Dakota was that big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, Donna and Ten. I remember that trip, and your visit with me in Many Apples! Great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could easily make it out there again! 😊

      Delete