Huckabee blames ‘biblical illiteracy’ for waning support for Israel in USNO, you absolute radish brained toad, it’s because Israel’s government is committing genocide! Get your fucking head OUT of Trump’s capacious ass!
A Pew Research poll conducted in mid-May showed that indicated 62% of US adults had an unfavorable view of the Israeli government. I wonder how high that unfavorable rating would be if they took the poll today. Gotta say, people like multi-billionaire and anti-free speech asshole Bob Kraft and his pal, the tyrannical war criming Netanyahu don’t do themselves any favors PR-wise.
I mean, how ridiculous is it that the Prime Minister of a big swinging dick nation like Israel is on the podium at the United Nations attacking the mayor of New York? He sounds more like Trump every day. Maybe he always sounded this small, desperately insecure, incredibly spoiled – like a badly behaving toddler at the start of an epic tantrum.
Now that I’ve thought on it, Huckabee seems to have dual residency. He spends half his time wedged up the pedophile’s butt and the rest of it up the genocider’s ass. Maybe he has some kind of timeshare arrangement going on?
In an interview with NewsNation on Thursday, the ambassador suggested there were three sources of declining support for Israel.
He cited disinformation and foreign propaganda, a hatred of those who believe “there is a God and that he’s made up the rules for life”, and not knowing the Bible.
“You add all that together, I guess you just want to be mad at Israel and blame them for everything,” he said. (source)
SUCH a backwoods, cretinous imbecile!
Meanwhile, Ed Sheeran, the sellout to his billionaire bestie Bob Kraft, has cancelled his shows at Gillette Stadium. Supposedly it’s due to the nor’easter we’re having here in New England this weekend. Funny thing is, before now Gillette Stadium had never canceled a concert due to weather.
Before the weather forecast, Massachusetts Attorney General Andrea Campbell had pressed Ticketmaster to refund ticket buckos.
“After hearing from nearly 200 consumers who were struggling to obtain refunds from Ticketmaster for Ed Sheeran’s shows at Gillette Stadium this weekend, my office jumped into action to demand that consumers be provided a clear path to get their money back if they no longer want to attend due to significant changes to the lineup,” said AG Campbell. “I encourage anyone who wants a refund to act quickly and submit their request at least 24 hours before showtime.” (source)I wonder how many people requested refunds. I wonder how many folks would’ve shown up in Foxborough to protest Kraft’s genocide supporting ass. I wonder how much his insurance company will reimburse Ed, his touring company (Messina Touring Group), and Kraft for their loss due to “acts of nature.” Seems they’re all saving themselves a ton of money and bad press by canceling the shows.
But what do I know?

No comments:
Post a Comment