Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2026

Strays

I have a few stray thoughts and questions on this Friday. 

Okay, now that I’ve finished scribbling, maybe they’re not so scattered and random at all. Waddya know – I had a relatively focused(ish) train of thought. Yea me!
~~~
I’d have thought that someone who looks like he was born behind a medieval pub to hobbit parents and raised exclusively on riddles would be better prepared for twists of fate. I’d have also thought he would have been quicker at coming up with clever solutions and more interested in standing up for his fellow man. Just goes to show ya ... not all hobbits are quick, resilient or courageous. Huh.

Ed Sheeran if he were a muppet and had a tan 
and was better looking and had more of a spine.

Did you know that not all of the NFL team owners who are standing behind Robert Kraft’s mobster-esque strong-arm move (to keep Macklemore’s anti-genocide message away from fans), actually own the stadiums where their teams play. 

Yes, Kraft owns the Patriots and Gillette stadium. David Tepper owns the Carolina Panthers and Bank of America Stadium through Tepper Sports & Entertainment. Arthur Blank owns the Atlanta Falcons however he does NOT own Mercedes-Benz Stadium. It’s owned by the state of Georgia through the Georgia World Congress Center Authority – a state agency. Jeffrey Lurie owns the Philadelphia Eagles. He does NOT own Lincoln Financial Field. That stadium is publicly owned and funded by the City of Philadelphia – by the people of Philadelphia. 

So, Kraft and Tepper own their stadiums and can make whatever Neanderthal-ish edicts they want (not to insult Neanderthals, mind you) but, and please advise me if I’m off base on this, if a stadium is publicly funded, is it not subject to freedom of speech? 

What authority did Arthur Blank and Jeffrey Lurie have to decide that an artist could not perform inside these publicly owned buildings and WHO gave it to them? Did they make this determination after meeting with their city's respective mayors or other authorities?

Did any of the mysterious, unnamed government officials that they may or may not have met with know about or participate in Blank and Lurie’s decisions to threaten Sheeran’s tour because Macklemore made a brief human rights speech? 

 Dunno but it looks to me like Lurie and Blank were misusing publicly owned stadiums – acting as though it was their own damn personal property alone.

Can you say filthy oligarchs? Sure ya can! can you say EAT THE RICH! Sure ya can!

Don’t forget that Robert Kraft is in the Epstein files. I wonder if his wife, Dana, an ophthalmologist who’s 32 years younger, knew from the get go that her husband-to-be was a dissolute, kiddy-diddling, empathy devoid pile of loose warthog stools. I mean, as a doctor, she had a healthy, steady income so she can’t have married someone THAT much older just for his money … could she? Maybe she has a kink for old racist, pedophiles?

By the by, Dana serves on The Kennedy Center Board. Yup, she’s a Trump tool. Maybe that’s her excuse – she’s possibly brain damaged. She supports the obscene re-addition of Prez Pedophile's name to JFK's memorial’s facade. 

Anyway, their connections to Trump and Epstein make them complicit in sex trafficking children, genocide in Gaza, and fascism. Welcome to the corporate takeover of America. You can pick up your Patriots fan gear, Cokes, and sanitized-for-your-protection pop music on your way out the door.  

I only mention it AND maybe it’s just me but, I’m pretty sure Sheeran’s mom fucked a muppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment