Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Picture Day

Well, I’m back in the land of the ice and snow where it’s currently 25 measly degrees AND a very messy snow/rain storm is predicted for later. Oh, gargantuan MEGA *SIGH*

I seem to be having a major tussle, a brawl even, with jet lag (and not having slept AT ALL on the red-eye) so, HERE, have some snaps from that awesomely gorgeous town.
The Goddess of Democracy in Chinatown
I REALLY need a cool scary dragon like this on MY front porch too!
Just a way cool exterior glass wall. I WANT this!
Seen at the de Young and yes, I want this too.
Of course. The dude in the reflection is my awesome pal Craig, by the by.
Street art painting AND  installation in North Beach!
and a painting by the fabola Johnny Dismal

No comments:

Post a Comment