Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2018

Flight

And away
Home
Jen and I are on our way to see Poppy. We took a very late night flight outta Boston. I HATE late night flights. Why'd we do it? It was over a hundred bucks cheaper than a seven AM flight. I swear airlines and hotels have an arrangement. We'll jack the price WAY up for sensible, sane morning flights so the suckers have to travel at night and rent your hotel rooms. Yup, I feel certain this is the case.

"The Guide says there is an art to flying," said Ford, "or rather a knack." The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
~ Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything 

The best traveler is one without a camera.
~ Kamand Kojouri  


Just FYI, this means that I am one spectacularly shitty traveler. But you knew that, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment