Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2019

Dragon and Gryphon

My gryphon has a new playmate!

Jen and Oni bought me dragon for my birthday. His name's Sid. Yes, as in Sid Vicious. Of course.

Sid's set up so's he can sit up on the roof like a weathervane though our boy is TOTALLY not into the Al Roker thing. Nope. Sid's all about scaring away marauding seagulls, scary-ass nightmares (ya know, like a dreamcatcher!) and degenerate Republi/Fascists, hellbent on stealing my peace.

Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.
~ Evgeny Shvarts

Ah but who'd ever wanna get rid of one? 

I don't seem to have a name for my poor gryphon. How can they possibly star in their own buddy flick without one?

What shall we call Sid's gryphon pal?

4 comments:

  1. What shall we call Sid's gryphon pal?

    How about Johnny, for Sid Vicious's co-bellower Johnny Rotten?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hah, of course! I MUST check out Nancy/Johnny's *ahem* equipment – find which name suits best :-)

      Delete