Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Another

Do one thing every day that scares you.
 
I got out of bed this morning. That counts.
 
So, I made it through another night here at home versus MGH – yea me. I finally get to wash my hair today, one week and one day post-surgery too. Damn, I feel nasty.

I thought recovery from this surgery would be easy – just mebbe some afternoon naps. Nope.

My speech is coming back finally. I'm remembering words again though my voice is now very weak.

I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back....
  ~ Erica Jong  

You can't make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.
~ Michelle Obama 

I'll go for a walk down to the water today too.




No comments:

Post a Comment