Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Huh, Waddya Know

I’m home!

I’m not allowed to move a muscle (for a day) BUT I’m home. The good Doc Barker wanted me to go to rehab, and I will, but I HAVE to be home.
Homeward bound
I wish I was
Homeward bound
Home, where my thought’s escaping
Home, where my music’s playing
Home, where my love lies waiting
Silently for me 
~ Paul Simon
I know I’m home awfully soon but, but the docs let me and shit! Blame them if ya think this is sehr fast (and shit)!

And I can speak! Well, slowly.

In the middle of the night the words “Physical Therapy” came back to me. I’d been trying to ask when I’d start and couldn’t. “Rehab” wouldn’t even come to mind. Have I mentioned that this blows majorly large bantha wang (and, don’t ya know, I had to ask Ten “what’s that thing I always say....it blows XXXXX wang?”)?

Ten is making me quiche this morning!

Sadly, VERY sadly, the food at MGH wasn’t all that and a bag ‘o’ chips after all. Seems they’re about cost cutting and no can do vegetarian selections (‘cept a garden burger). DISAPPOINTMENT CITY!

Oh well. I had some lovely steamed broccoli.

I can’t run but

I can walk much faster than this

Can’t run but
I can’t run but

I can walk much faster than this

Can’t run but
~ Paul Simon
 Today I take a shower. About damn time (and shit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment