Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2020

The BIG Day

I was doing OK yesterday – my pre-op day filled with  marathon tests and meetings until the last. I was tired by then AND that was when Doc Barker gave me OK-here's-the-worst-that-can-happen scoop. OOF!

Now, the likelihood of any of the dooky bad scenarios going down is anorexically slim. He's GOT tell me this shit though. I, on the other hand, feel it's my duty to moi to let it all fall outta my bean until/unless said dookness looks like it's planning a sneak attack or starts avalanching down Mount Donna.

There's a big difference between looking reality smack in the kisser and fretting over maybes.

That's my ULTRA short trim job there. I tried to get Barker to agree to get all creative with the path he clears through what’s left up there (a star! triangles!) – this, however, was a non-starter. Mebbe I can change his mind this morning though?

Jen, Ten and I zoom off to MGH and the OR in a few minutes.

The best way out is always through.

Imma go through.

Bloggy goodness will be sparse and sporadic for the next week, as you prob figured already. Tune in though for Jen's exciting report – So, How'd the Old Broad Make Out ...and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment