Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Exorcise

Skitter is cranky today. I can relate.
Will people ever be wise enough to refuse to follow bad leaders or to take away the freedom of other people?
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

No. The answer is no.

When people show you who they're believe them.
~ Bianca Frazier

The Republi/Fascist party has shown us that they don’t give a squinty-ass fuck about the people – not even the ones who put them in power. These soulless fools cannot be trusted. They’re anti-democracy, all about self-aggrandizement and won’t be voting to convict 45 for stoking and igniting a deadly insurrection.

Along with 145 of their fellow scum sucking tools, Georgia’s Republican Rep. Marjorie Whack-a-loon Greene and Colorado’s incompetent, Palin wannabe (oh wait – that’s redundant) Rep Lauren Boebert are disgusting, utterly deranged and treasonous. They should be, at the VERY least, expelled from their taxpayer funded gigs.


All is not rabid rhino piles though. Now that we have a fer real, intelligent and very sane President (AND VP) things are looking up. Repair work has begun. Not even one week in and we have much to celebrate.

How should we deal with the traitorous shitheels? Mockery. That and lawsuits. Like their orange god, they’re gonna break every law they can. They need to be watched closely and nailed for every infraction, including jaywalking. Now is a great time to be a lawyer, eh?

Sometimes, late at night, I tend to dwell on negative times in my life. What I find about writing is, once those negative times and people are written about, I dwell on them less.
~ Robert Black

Blogging, for me, is one way to exorcise my assorted plagues of demons. Art and exercise are two other load lightening/monster vanquishing schemes. I’m back up, after the latest seizure sparked setback, to being able to do 10 minutes a day on the elliptical. Today I’ll try to push it to 15 AND add in some stretching too. Yes, it sounds like a piddling amount BUT let's see how you fare with Nf-fucking-2.

Maybe if I workout enough, I’ll achieve tranquility. Wouldn’t that be lovely?!

No comments:

Post a Comment