Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2021

WHY?

You know what’s uncomfortable? I’ll tell ya what’s uncomfortable! Wheelchairs! Yeah sure, you may not agree but have you ever had to spend two hours in one?

I need to in order to get me outta bed and sitting up straight for a few hours each day. Something about lungs and blood flow or something like that. I’m tellin’ ya right now, I’d rather sit in a kitchen chair than sit upright in a wheelchair for even one hour.

Why? Have I mentioned that they’re desperately uncomfortable? Ya know what’d help? Cats. Cats always help. Any situation – add a cat and life’s auto magically better. It’s a fact.

Fer instance – add a kitty side car to your wheelchair and *poof* who’d think about discomfort when you’ve got a cat by your side?

For that matter, why are there NO recliner wheelchairs? There are racing chairs, why no recliner chairs. It could be emerald velvet covered AND still have a side car for your feline companion. I could, like, totally get behind something cushy like that.

What about a 1950s vinyl dinette style wheelchair? Yeah it’d be sticky in the summer (or if you spilled your martini while riding down to the beach) but it’d be totes retro chic. Right?! Also, you could line your kitty sidecar with taffeta. Mister Fluffy would totally dig that!

I’m sitting upright in my bed until I’m able to get downstairs to sit in my nice comfy emerald velvet living room chair.

Dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment