Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Dawn Questions

She's pouting this morning. Possibly needs treats.

I'm just wondering:

Has sushi always been widely popular? Has it always been available in the deli section of the supermarket?

I remember, a long time ago, a friend had a sushi making party. I thought this was odd but it was well attended. I believe I was, however, the only one NOT happily making and snarfing the raw fish wrapped in rice and seaweed.

20 years later, I’d love to be all involved in a soirĂ©e like this. Gotta have brown rice at the party though.

Am I slow,
is this a relatively new, happening thing, was Cindy way ahead of the trend curve?

Breakfast burritos—again, have they always been a hot item? If not, when did they become a must have for the most important meal of the day?

While I totes love a full Irish/British breakfast, that can’t be done every day or, for that matter, more than once a month. Maybe just a couple times a year. That awesome shit’s’s a big-ass heart attack on a plate. Also too, a calorie bomb.

While I’m on the topic, why do cookies have any calories at all? They’re CLEARLY antidepressants. A chocolate chip cookie is Prozac without the nasty chemicals. Prozac has no calories therefore cookies should not. Amiright? Yes, you know I am.

And now the dawn:

No comments:

Post a Comment