Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Bits and Pieces

 My brain seems to be on holiday today. 

I need to bathe and hit the Y for a few (or more) laps of the indoor track. I have holiday cards to sign, address and send out. There are books to be read, various posts of doom that I need to scroll past and Cake needs his pats. 

I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days.
~ Bill Dana

I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
~ Hippolyte Taine

A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats.
~ Mason Cooley

You can not look at a sleeping cat and feel tense.
~ Jane Pauley

So much to do today. Maybe I’ll just sit here reading with Cake curled up by my side.

Tom Gauld

Bill Bramhall

No comments:

Post a Comment