Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bix

This is Jen the Pirate Blogger’s vision of Bix -- that’d be my brandy new Smart Car, or as Jen insists I pronounce it Smaht Cah. She is, after all, a born and raised Boston South Shore Babe. There are linguistic protocols which must be observed.

Oh course.

Todd Whitelaw, the bestest car sales guy/Brand Manager EVAH (see, another South Shore-ism -- Jen’s a big influence on me, as you can tell), texted me to say that Bix will be all fixed up by tomorrow afternoon.

YEA!

Except I’ll be in Hoosick Falls until Thursday, welcoming my awesome niece Helen and her family into her new fab home. So long Texas and hello upstate New York!

YEA!

I'm def gonna have to get a pirate flag like that for Bix!
_________________________________
Jen, the piratical yet shy blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment