Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

'Tis The Season

Why did I hunt down The Amazing Bob, clock him a good one over the head and drag him back into my oil paint soaked lair like so many highly focused, artistic Neanderthals before me?

I imagine I’ve covered this before but the summary, the recap is this:
* His looks (duh) -- Jen says, when she first met him, she thought he was an ex rock star. He had the vibe goin' on. Still does.  
* That sense of humor -- I blame all punning that I might engage in on him. He is totes responsible. Truth!

* His clear intelligence and pragmatism --  I've often said that, if TAB doesn't have the dope on something, it's knowledge value is negligible. OK there may be some hyperbole action going on there but you catch my drift, eh?
* The brill laid backitudeness and kindness 
AND though not on display all the way back then, I was certain they'd show. Yes, I'm talkin' 'bout his brill baking chops. I had a stunning moment of clairvoyance way back in my late 20s and, boyhowdy, thank the little baby Bast for that!
Yes, we are in the midst of gingerbread season and I couldn’t be happier on a bet.

Fa la la la la and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment