Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Caturday!

Coco innocently explores the kitchen counter
Rocco, giving me the look
I only mention it but it’s been one hell of a busy week. Work’s been through the roof. There's been almost daily doc appointments and tests (just annual crap – nothing to get my panties in a twist over). Mas fun socializing. (Yea!) Too much house cleaning (frankly, all housecleaning counts as too much).

And now it’s Caturday. Nope, I’m not going out (‘cept for a trike ride), not even to run errands. I’m working on a logo design for a local florist so, while I will be clocked into the gig, it’s fun stuff.

I hope you all have lovely plans for day. By the by, staying in bed and getting lost in a good book ‘till dinner, def counts as lovely plans.

There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — music and cats.
~ Albert Schweitzer

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
~ Charles Dickens

Never try to outstubborn a cat.
~ Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

To Do Today
1. Sit and think
2. Reach enlightenment
3. Feed the cats

~ Jarod Kintz, I Should Have Renamed This

No comments:

Post a Comment