Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Darkness, Darkness

Just in case we all weren’t already itching mad to get out of the house, there’s extra special new incentive to stay home.

Apparently, Trump’s Idiot Insurrectionists aren’t done treasoning and this time they’re gonna be armed.

Starting this week and running through at least Inauguration Day, armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News. (source)

Why would these midget dicked dipshits and bleach blond brainless twits storm the capital in Texas or Tennessee? I’m guessing it’s because they’re now on the terrorist no fly list (or will be soon.) Meantime, the asshole, maskless trumpers give away the game (and get booted) the minute they open their ugly loud yaps about their freedumbs.

Alaska Airlines said in a statement that it banned 14 passengers that were on board a flight from DC to Seattle a day after the riot because they refused to wear masks and were "rowdy, argumentative and harassed our crew members.” (source)
Poor, sad shit-for-brains gotta treason at home.

So… anyhoo. I have to go into Boston tomorrow for a post seizure (had another one last Wednesday) check up with the neuro squad. MGH is just down the hill from the capital.  Yeah, we won’t be going any closer to the joint.

Meanwhile, nationwide, 2,048 more Americans died yesterday (JUST yesterday) from the Republican Plague. 376,476 total dead Americans.

It’s hard to stay upbeat, sane and motivated in the best of times. FYI, these ain’t the best of times. Warum?

  • A catastrophically stupid, greedheaded, desperate, motherfucking narcissist is president for eight days and three more hours. He’s continuing to do all he can to ignite his cult of nutzoid wack jobs to attack and assassinate all who displease him.
  • There’s his astoundingly, purposefully botched handling of the pandemic.

And then there’s regular personal trials and tribs:

  • My ongoing sloooooow recovery from the last two neurosurgeries, the pulled back and chest muscles, my seven (and counting) seizures, ongoing wonk-ass left eye issues and this coming spring’s procedure (chemo or brain surgery – not yet determined).
  • Not being able to see my father in his rural Western Pennsylvania rest home.

January has always been a hard month. Ever since The Amazing Bob took the last train for the coast, it's been more painful to get through. Not only is it dark, cold, windy and bleak, it’s also the month of TAB’s b-day (January 10)  and our anniversary (January 27 – it would’ve been our 35th). It should come as no surprise, not to me anyway, that I’m having horror show dreams. In last night’s, TAB was still alive but I’d, weirdly and selfishly, put him in an apartment on the other side of town. That and I’d neglected to call or visit. I’m SUCH an awful twat!

I woke up outta this hellscape, certain that this was all real, actual. I had to get to that apartment and bring TAB home NOW. It took me more than a full minute to get that, no, I had not abandoned TAB and was not neglecting him. He died. He’s dead…still.

Ya know, you can leave the Catholic Church (and I did) but the slimy, smelly (redolent of teenage boy sweat socks) guilt is forever. Was I a good wife for TAB? I doubt I’ll ever believe that I was as good as he deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment