Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2019

I am the Gorgon, goo goo g'joob

That's me right now. I AM Medusa or one of her equally charming sisters.

I’m in one of those moods this morning. You know, it’s an everyone-and-everything’s-annoying-the-shit-outta-me-so-I-need-to-hit-the-gym-NOW-before-I-explode-in-fireworks-of-cantankerous-irascibility mood.

Warum? //shrugs//  I imagine there really IS a specific root cause but, for now, I need a good long, sweaty session on the elliptical to chill me the fuck out.

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
~ Ambrose Bierce 

The best part about aging is that I've gained the ability to keep my damn trap shut when I'm in such a state.

When angry, count four. When very angry, swear.
~ Mark Twain 

Today is a day to loose F-bombs with wild abandon. Wait, what's that you say?
Isn't that every day for you, Donna? 
Yeah? Fuck you, what's yur point?

Here have some pics from this gorgeous day. I only mention it but I believe the weather, my damned adorable cat AND Ten are all conspiring to cheer me up.

I DO appreciate it. Honest!
I Am the Walrus – The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment