Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2020

'Zilladay

I’m feeling MONDO Godzilla-y this morning. Warum?

It’s the post Super Tuesday circular firing squad bullshit which could easily give us four more years of the dicktator wannabe, that Orangeade Shitstain and his squads of invidious sycophants.

Ya know…to put my vile mood in a tiny walnut shell and shit.

Never argue with an idiot (Ed. note: or BernieBros). They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
~ Mark Twain

 The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.
~ Criss Jami, Killosophy

There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholes, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will shit all over you.
~ Anthony Liccione

Ten and I are taking a drive up to Lowell (AKA Suffragette City) later this morning. We’ll hit some galleries, visit my fave sculptures, have some lunchie, buy some weed and chill, baby, chill.

If I haven’t said this already (I have), if you live in Kentucky, ditch Moscow Mitch this November. Vote Amy McGrath!!!

HEY, it's also Caturday – a good day to shell out extra treats and pampering to our furry babes AND ourselves.
Here, have a happy seahorse. I'm certain, having this in my boudoir, would lift my spirits and chill me right out.

No comments:

Post a Comment