Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Staying Sane is HAAAAAARD!

While we’re all busy trying to stay alive and sane, the Orange Asshole is stealing land from the Wampanoags, trying to get genetically engineered crops planted on wildlife refuges throughout the southeast AND his BFF, Moscow Mitch tried to sneak in some heinous abortion banning language into the Trump Plague relief package.

Just FY-fucking-I, abortion IS an important part of healthcare. If I had ever gotten up the spout, the subsequent radical hormone explosions would have fucked me (and my crop of brain and spine tumors) up to the utterly disabled max (if it didn’t kill me right off). An abortion would mitigate the damage and, ya know, save my motherfucking life.

Also too, NO one thinks “gee, it’s a nice day, I think I’ll go have an abortion.” Even for Vagina Americans whose lives AREN’T at serious risk, this is a heavy, deep, WAY fucking difficult decision.

Never forget – these supposed "pro-life” fascists aren’t concerned about you or your fetus. Nope, this is about control. It’s about enforced, government sanctioned inequality. It’s about that horror-show band of murderous hypocritical, asshole’s stratospheric insecurity.

I’m sure there’s more ratfuckery currently afoot. After all, that’s the Trump Republican Party’s only talent.

What’s their precious Dear Leader, that syphilitic, suppurating carbuncle focused on in his near daily LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I’M THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!! “press briefings?”

His ratings. I strongly suspect that he REALLY does think the world is just one big “reality” teevee show and he’s, of course, the STAR. This would, at least, explain the humongous amount of makeup he slops on but NOT his extreme lack of talent in its application.

Meanwhile, in Sanityville – joining Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren is my new hero – Yamiche Alcindor. The VERY delicate (and otherwise mentally banjaxed) Odious Orange Asshole has a prob with her doing her job well. Shocking? Well....NO.

What am I doing to maintain sanity and remain amongst the living in this Trump fueled crazy dangerous world?

Yesterday, though rain-free, was windy as all hell here in Valhalla so an outdoor bean soothing walky was a nonstarter. Instead, Ten and I went down to Target so’s I could get a new book – Janet Evanovich's The Big Kahuna. Not deep but, I may have mentioned this already, I’m ALL about escapist type literature. Ya know wut? I am THIS close to reading nada but dime novels and pulp mags.

I DID get a bit of exercise with a fast stroll around the vast, budget emporium AND, by simply leaving the house, we get a smidge of vitamin D sunshine. Yea us. Apart from this, I’m attempting to stay chilled/NOT panic, paint more, do my PT and eat less.

We WILL survive.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure staying sane is necessarily a good idea these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. In fact, I believe it's a good thing that I had such a wide head start on this whole insanity deal. :-)

      Delete