Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Chasing Calm

This is our radically timid Saru.
Wave to him gently – maybe a royal wave. It’ll
make him feel more at home.
I’m attempting calm this morning – SO MUCH CALM. Why ? I have an MRI just after noon. Jen’s taken the day off from work to bring me in. The nice lady on the phone said that Jen could not come into the hospital with me. RUT RO! Jen explained that her presence was necessary and shit. Somehow she’s making this work.

To say that I’m grateful is a bodacious understatement. I blew past “grateful for all that Jen does,” a zillion miles back…at least.

This is the first of four MRIs – two are annuals (liver and lumbar spine), two are semi annual (brain and thoracic spine). I’ve quite the busy tumor garden – did I mention that already?

I’ve got my in-tube yoga breathing scheme, my focus (starting a new painting and I believe there will be angel wings. Why? WHY not!) AND I can ponder what Emperor Mollusk is going to invent next in order to escape his alternate dimension.

In lieu of further blathering, here are some pics from yesterday’s walk.
There's always room for MORE dandelions!

No comments:

Post a Comment