Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2020

Fried Day

I got close to 45 whole minutes of sleep last night – YEA me!

Could this be due to my relentless health bullshit? Eh, could be but, ya know, I’m in the pro crap carcass leagues – I’m used to this shit. I doubt that’s the culprit.

Possibly it’s Captain Chaos and his wrong way, horror show crew of ass licking, racist, brazenly corrupt and spectacularly dimbulbed sycophants who bear responsibility for my lack of quality rack time.

They're a wholly plausible firestarter but, incredibly, not last night. I wasn’t plagued by my usual guilts and regrets either.

What does this mean? I think I can lay the blame for last night’s wakey-wakey at the feet of age. Fun! While it sure as Hell beats the alternative, I HATE being an old broad!

It's been a couple years since I finished the menopause mambo and yet, last night, I had killer hot flashes. These fuckers were so intense they could've melted the Greenland ice sheet.

'the fuck's that all about and is this anywhere near fair? I ask you!!!!!

In light of this, I've nothing intelligent, deep or even vaguely amusing to say this morning so here...have some pics.

Yur welcome.
The pain chart I'll use next time I have surgery. It's MUCH more expressive, don'cha think?
Bunny seen on my morning walk.
Octo art on a van in Oregon (courtesy of Ten;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment