Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2020

One More Cup of Coffee

A few friends have expressed concern over the possibility that I might become addicted to the painkillers I’m on.
First – thank you for your care and concern. Seriously.
SecondHAH! Me and addiction aren’t on speaking terms. I get bored WAY too easily to get hooked on anything. Really…ANYTHING. Yes, this even includes cuppycakes, shocking as that may well be. 
Third – all I’m taking for pain now is Tylenol and, if shit gets ultra bad, a Valium for the muscle spasms. Sure, once a day, mebbe twice, I scream for heroin, morphine AND a rilly stiff martini but that’s as far as it goes.
An aside: yes, I drank too much in my 20s and early 30s but I kicked that habit. I still have a bit of the grape and the odd Quarantini BUT I'm WELL within doc approved limits – there ain't no trace of addiction, no MUST HAVES.

I’ve danced this spine surgery jitterbug twice before. The pain ends…eventually. I know that – I can wait it out. How? Pure mulish cussedness. Remember dearies, I’m one tenacious motherfucking asshole. No one and nothing takes this babydoll down!

This morning's bfast cuppycake
Hells bells, I lived through four obscenely hellish years of high school mean girls and ultra sex-pushy boys and parental neglect . Then there were four more years of midget dicked, gaslighting college profs. I can live through this pain standing on my head.

OK, nix the headstand part. That sounds like too much work.

As for these COVID in Valhalla days – still no results on Jen and Oni’s tests. Jen’s symptoms are slight and MAY be stress versus virus related. Oni’s achey as fuck and fatigued beyond hell. Ten and I seem to be, Plague45-wise, AOK. For now.

Hoping for test results today.

When I’m finally able to leave the house – walk about, hit the grocery and pharmacy again – I best not see any rat-licking toadfuckers waltzing about. I’m a bomb with an, as yet, unlit fuse. All it’ll take to set me off is one pig-ignorant (not to diss swine), self-obsessed, rabid weasel brained Karen/Chad and I AM THERE. Ground zero and me will become as one.

Bet on it.

Yup, I'm still ragingly pissed at J&O's co-worker who thoughtlessly, fuckwadingly put our lives in danger. Prolly best to stay inside for now. Mebbe have another cuppycake and one more cup of coffee 'fore I go to the valley below and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment