Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Shit has Hit the Fan

Yep, this tune’s spinning on the old internal turntable this morning.

I’m fine or, rather, as fine as I can be be after having every goddamn major muscle in my back sliced open and having FIVE motherfucking tumors excavated. The swelling’s going down, I’m screaming less when I shift positions and my appetite’s returned like a starving, rabid wildebeest.

The excrement hitting the ventilator is this – some asshole at Jen and Oni’s place of biz went to a party. It was a non-distancing, crowded fucking party with no one masked up. Jerky Boy came back and spread it through the company.

So far, three (out of 15) employees have Trump’s Plague. J&O are waiting for their test results (which will hopefully come today). Ten and I have been in close contact with J&O since Jerkwad the Assholian Outhouse Douchenozzle went to his COVID Party so, WE are also at risk. We’re all sleeping in separate rooms, masking up, taking our temps and all that other shit.

If J&O’s test come back positive, Ten and I will need to go in to be retested. He just had one last Friday when he got back to Massachusetts and I had one two days before surgery (both of us were negative for the Pussy Grabber’s Plague).

Because yurs truly has a serious surgery habit, I’ve been ultra careful, practically a hermit and masked up since March. If I get COVID and croak because some dimwitted cockwomble just HAD to go to a party, Imma come back and haunt the everylivin’ fuck outta him. That boy’s goin’ fuckin' DOWN!

Of course, there’s also that stupid “nurse” who put me at risk. Mustn’t forget that entitled twatzilla. Nope.

OK, the last bit of spinning fecal matter is that I just got a text that my sister in law died during the night. The presumed cause, at this point, is heart attack. I didn’t know her (she was married to my ultra assholian, narcissistic brother) BUT I know and adore her two daughters.

2020 – I’d like to return it NOW. It is NOT working to specs and I want my money back!!! ALSO, I want to speak to the manager NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment