Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Eyes and Sh*t

 At least with me, physical fuck-uppedness NEVER EVER happens neatly, one at a time. There is none of that patiently waiting one’s turn horseshit. My body is like a crowd of toddlers in a candy store or a herd of cats at breakfast time. Every damn part wants to break down at the same time and NEEDS attention right this minute – now, NOW, NOW!

Jen, Ten and I are about to head into the Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary ER.

Warum? Red eye that’s not going away despite not wearing my, possibly irritating. PROSE lens. PLUS, I'm using a prescription eye drop, prescription eye goop and two over the counter drops. This is far from the first time this has happened but still I’m nervous. I’m already deaf – can’t afford to lose my sight too!

S0, ‘scuse me now, I gotta go see a man about an eye. While I’m gone, please enjoy this lovely deer who visited Erin and fam’s backyard yesterday.

 (click on the image to get a bigger picture of the nice beastie)

No comments:

Post a Comment