Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday, Monday

Yesterdays MRI went reasonable well. I didn’t start to freak out until the last five minutes after my happy-time drugs wore off. My own fault really – feeling all invincible-like I’d cut the dose in half (ya see, I hate taking pills). But, with the help of super deep breathing  exercises and focusing on the last good scene in the know longer worth a damn Misfits, I made it through. Barely.

Now, I feel like Superman…as long as I don’t actually try to run faster than a speeding bullet (fleet footed slugs are are piĆ¹ velocemente next to yurs truly) or be more powerful than a locomotive (more powerful than a kitten’s more like it) and I WILL refrain from leaping tall buildings at a single bound (doorsteps and stair are more my ability now, IF I’m lucky).

Amazing how fear and stress effect my ability to function. Now that the MRI is over, I’m walking slightly better AND I’m now able to sit up on my own, EVEN when Coco’ sprawled out over my chest (as uszh). Also, Imma get back to my strength building exercises. I’m gonna face this, next/third neurosurgery (for this past year alone) like Wonder Women dammit. I may go down but not without a big-ass battle.


In other news, when we got home we HAD to watch another installment of Lovecraft Country. Yes, without giving Misfit's new cast one last chance. We’ve totally given up on it. No point sitting through another gory snooze-a-thon. Lovecraft though – AWESOME+! So far, they’re following the book pretty closely. Cool, cool. I hate surprises.

Got any viewing suggestions? So far, we’re investigating:

and

What questions are we asking? Is it funny/silly enough? If not amusing, is it sufficiently engaging? Are the story lines interesting? Are the characters written with enough depth or are they paper cutouts. AND possibly most important, is the show carried by a provider to whom we already subscribe. If not, like Star Trek’s Discovery and Picard, how soon can we get the discs delivered?

I’m ignoring the freak show news as much as possible. I see that Treasonweasel von Shit-for-Brains is still mentioned periodically and I wonder WHY? Does he REALLY still make good teevee. Also, why is coked out Shit-for-Brains Junior still on any social media sites. Shouldn’t he have been booted for pixel abuse along with his disgusting fibster-pedo father? And what about imbecilic "sexy-voice" Senator Wannabe Barbie? Does she think that if she lays low for a year she can still primary Bible-verse-abusing Rubio and win? It’s Floriduh, maybe so.

Meanwhile, President Biden has been in office just 33 days and has already accomplished  so much in undoing Lice-riddled Weasel Snot's reign of error and terror. There’s a lot of shit shoveling left to do though.

I hope I live long enough to either see this ENTIRE crew locked up or fallen FAR from favor (even from the smelly, mentally ill Oath Keeper’s and Proud Boys esteem).

I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.

~ Clarence Darrow

Meanwhile, a friend just posted this non Shoutface and I thought it was pretty awesome so ...here:

No comments:

Post a Comment