Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2021

WHY?!?

Q: Why would anyone lie about their vax status?
A: So’s they can go to work, DUH. Why not just get the fucking FREE vaccine then, HMMMMM?

Requiring a shot to go to work, naturally, only applies to smart workplaces. Ya know, joints where the higher ups aren’t conspiracy believing idiots.
Employees who lie about vaccination so they can enter the workplace may be putting other employees and customers at risk. (source
Also, guess what, it’s NOT a violation of HIPAA to require your employees to provide proof of their vax status. Really and truly.

What’s this mean? Uh huh—Marjorie Dimwit Greene’s a grifting moron. We knew that already though.

I was scrolling the bird app yesterday and found this.

 Yeah, the woman should’ve required proof of vax but, hells bells, this was their nanny, fer fucks sake. The parents thought they could trust her when she said yes, I’ve had the vaccine. Nope. Apparently not. Now, two of her children are infected. How do you quarantine toddlers and babies? They can’t possibly understand that they’ve done nothing to deserve the withdrawal of affection.

This is why I don’t fly. This, and my wonk-ass leg, is why I wasn’t able to see Daddy before he died. I just don’t trust people to do the right thing or tell the truth ALL the goddamn time. Sure, sure, there ARE folks I totally trust. I’m not at all insulted to be asked for my vax ID though.

Another birder wrote ‘I'm not ok with "Let the unvaccinated die.” Yeah, me either (in theory). HOWEVER, if the anti-vaxxers remarkably selfish and short sighted actions lead to my, or anyone else’s, death, I’m not certain I’d give a sparkly unicorn fuck if they croaked as well. I'm all for freedom of choice as long as yours don't have a nasty-ass effect on me and mine. Dig?!

Karma's a bitch and, as you well know, so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment