Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I’m Going Home

So then, after a hard working, tumultuous four weeks, I’m headed home. 

YEA!!!!

 

My over long return visit to MEEI had reasonably good results. I need some laser procedure to clean the crap outta the back of my right eyeball. Obvs I left all my moldering old paperbacks there. Or maybe it’s the decaying canvases that I’d meant to toss. It could be dried out, broken paintbrushes. Possibly all of the above.

 

//shrugs//

 

The doc told me I’ve had this done before on my left eye. I’ve NO fucking memory of this which means the procedure is no big deal OR I’m at the front door of dementia. I’ll take option one for 500, Alex.

 

In any case, in just a few hours or so, this babe will be back, seaside, with Ten, Jen, Oni, Skitter and…drumroll bitte sehr…Princess Coco! I can’t fucking wait! Oh and I won’t be strutting down the runway in ill fitting hospital johnnies either.

 

By the by, for my last Spaulding dinner I mega indulgently ordered the cheesecake dessert. Imagine my über shock in finding that I no longer like cheesecake! All these years of morosely avoiding it because of the huge calorie load and I don’t even like it. Well, NOW I don’t.

 

There is no mile as long the final one that leads back home.
~ Katherine Marsh, Jepp, Who Defied the Stars

 

So, I'm going home!