Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

OOF!

I only mention it but I’m beat. I’m 12 kinds of exhausted from all the hassles of juggling surgeries (oral and brain). Also, Monday’s unexpected tooth extractions affected me more than I'd expected. At least now I’m all set for next month’s fun fun fun craniotomy. The upside of that slice-up? I’ll be fully anaesthetized. YEA!

Now that I’ve got the dental procedure done and am mostly out of the mouth-pain woods I’ve got to get back to doing my rehab strength and balance exercising. The bean op is in seven weeks. I’ve got to head into it like Wonder Woman on steroids.

The more goodly shape I'm in, the faster and less onerous the recovery will be. As much as I adore laying around in bed, reading and being waited on like a queen…well, I like being physically able better.

I know, I’m, crazy like that.

Today I’ll take a walk along the seawall and a spin on the elliptical. Working with weights can wait until tomorrow. The other bit that I can do to emotionally prep for the next surgery is AVOID THE NEWS. I know I always say I'm going to do this and I never manage it. This time though...well, maybe I can at least cut down on the reality consumption.

2 comments:

  1. You're going thru a lot, but it will be great to get on the other side of this, good luck!

    ReplyDelete