Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2020

OH, fer reals now!?

I imagine you all have seen or read about the Stupidest Man on the Planet’s latest GREAT idea – disinfectant injections to clean the coronavirus out of the lungs.
“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.” (source)
So, what specific product should we shoot up? Clorox Urine Stain & Odor Remover? Fantastik Multi-Surface Disinfectant? Or should we just go with basic, lemon-fresh Lysol?

No, just fucking NO.
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: “I’m not a doctor. But I’m, like, a person that has a good you-know-what. (source)
Just curious – could he not come up with the word "brain" or "head" or was this an attempt to be cute? Perhaps he had a tumbler or two of Clorox Degreaser before he hit the stage last night? I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Also – NO, you lunatic, twat-faced imbecile you don’t have even a vaguely passable “you-know-what.” Perhaps our desperate-to-dodge prison prez should stay out of the med game. Hmmm – ya think?

Between the Shit for Brains in Chief and McConnell’s latest idiocy, it’s a wonder the country hasn’t, more fully, exploded in big, blazing mushroom clouds of death.

Meanwhile, yesterday was sunny and relatively warm (50ยบ!) so Ten and I took another walk around Nut Island. Since it was a weekday, I figured it’d be empty – everyone at work. Yeah…well, a lot of folks working from home (or outta work) were taking lunchtime strolls so it was another game of Dodge Em for Donna.

I DID get a few nice pics though. So...emmm...enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy your nature photos! I always think, "it's wonderful that Donna is near the ocean."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an uplifting article about a deaf Trader Joe's employee. Thought you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would! There used to be a deaf desk clerk at my local P.O. – I admired her so much. All that lipreading of all those different people would exhaust me to no end.

      Delete