Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Relativity

I only mention it but L.A.’s Dodger stadium has a seating capacity of 56,000.

U.S. deaths from the Trump Plague will have, by the time you read this, surpassed 56,634. Just FYI, Dodger Stadium is HUGE and we're already beyond SRO.

2,753 people lost their lives in the 9/11/01 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.

And 17,303 New Yorkers have died due to Trump’s astounding incompetence.

Here in Massachusetts, 3,003 residents are dead.

Worldwide, COVID-19 deaths are at 211,000.

Yet, Maine, Florida, Alabama, Texas, Arizona, Nevada and Idaho, whose stay-at-home orders expire this week, are going to, at the least, ease restrictions. Alaska, Montana, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia and South Carolina are already partially opened. 

I only mention it but Georgia Gov. Kemp, La Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman and the rest of the nimrodian dipshit goobers who are willing to chance death so’s they can get a haircut and have their nails done, are actively out-stupiding Prez Shit for Brains.

No mean feat, I’m tellin’ ya!

I do, honestly, understand that, for a lot of us peasants (yurs truly included) no work means no pay. STILL, I’d rather eat macaroni for a month, work out at home and reread all my books than come down with the Trump Plague and, ya know, CROAK.

This afternoon Ten is beginning his drive back to Oregon. Are we busting up? FUCK no! He’s just got some family biz to which he MUST attend. He’ll be out there until at least September/October. Neither of us are thrilled but, well, shit’s gotta get done and he’s the man to do it.

Using this handy-dandy post from the NYTimes, I’ve begun mapping out which states he MOST DEF needs to drive straight through with windows raised. Nebraska, Iowa, Utah and Wyoming have had some restrictions but NO stay-at-home orders. So, mask on, no stops and windows up!

Jesus-oil painted-Christ I’m gonna miss him.  I’m swinging wildly from tears to angry threats – a la “if you don’t come back I’ll hunt you down like Coco after some poor mousie…dammit!” (have I already mentioned that I'm a real treasure and joy?) Once it’s safe to fly again, I’ll go out for a long conjugal visit AND he WILL return.

Every last little thing would be SO damn much easier if we had a sane, intelligent, forward thinking prez instead of that, seemingly, Adderall addicted, dumbfuck pile of rabid clown shit.

But HEY, what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment