Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Today

I'm heading into MGH to meet with the good Doc Plotkin soon. This is the meeting where we'll talk about that nasty seizure I had a week ago Saturday. Where do we go from here and shit?

 We'll chat about whether I'm still a candidate for the Innovative Trial for Understanding the Impact of Targeted Therapies in NF2 (INTUITT-NF2). If not, will I need to have yet another craniotomy right away?

For those of you playing the home game, this would be the sixth time my bean's been sliced open AND the second time this year Yes, the good Docs should just install zippers. It'd make all our lives much simpler, n'est-ce pas?

As Tina, Chris and David famously opined:
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

I'd thought I'd be more tranquilla and shit but, apparently not. Project some awesome qi Ten's way – he's doing a hero's job of putting up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment